Need Legal Information?
We’ve got you covered, and we’re here to help!
One of the most well-known herbicides and pesticides on the market is Roundup. This product has been in the market since the early 1970s and has been sold all over the world. On February 1, 2016, when the first Roundup lawsuit was filed in the U.S. District Court for...
In January 2020, numerous lawsuits were filed by parents against baby formula manufacturers Abbott Laboratories and Mead Johnson regarding their popular baby formula products. These were dubbed NEC lawsuits since it is alleged that certain lines of baby formulas...
The process of buying or selling a home can be complex and, at times, overwhelming. Fortunately, if you’re involved in the real estate market, there are lawyers who specialize in this industry who can help. They’re known as real estate attorneys, and they provide...
Buying REO properties can seem like an easy way to get into the real estate market, especially if you don’t have all the funds upfront for a down payment. However, it’s important to remember that purchasing an REO property has several unique advantages and...
Buying real estate can be both exciting and intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. If you’re considering buying a foreclosed home, you have probably already realized that these properties are an excellent deal due to their low prices. However, foreclosed homes are...
- What Is A Home Equity Line Of Credit (HELOC)?
- Home Equity Loan: Should You Get One?
- Exploring the Different Types of Mortgages: What’s Right for You?
- The Basics of A Mortgage: What You Need To Know
- Johnson & Johnson Talcum Powder Lawsuit Update: Aug. 2022
- The Different Types of Property Tax Exemptions and Who Qualifies
- Property Taxes: 5 Things You Need To Know
- Baby Formula: Mead Johnson & Abbott (NYSE:ABT) Lawsuits